Welcome to Oswego!
Find Your Adventure in Oswego!
Overnight visitors have two quality hotels to choose from: The AmericInn Lodge and Suites and the Holiday Inn Express and Suites. There are over 70 restaurants to tempt your appetite! While you’re here be sure to visit the Fox Valley Winery for a wine tasting and tour. No visit to Oswego would be complete without seeing our Historic Downtown. Besides many choices in shopping and dining, there are several attractions, including the Little White School Museum, Hudson Crossing Park and the Veterans Memorial Walk. There are many Downtown events, including Wine on the Fox, Celebration of Quilts, Oswego Beats and Eats, and Brew at the Bridge.
Nature enthusiasts can discover a feast for their senses in over 317 acres of wetlands, prairies and greenways. Take advantage of our extensive natural areas where you can hike or bike our trail system, launch your canoe into the Fox River, horseback ride or cross country ski. If mountain biking is your thing, make sure to check out Saw Wee Kee Park! Once an old mine, the spoil piles are now part of the trail system. The trails are also used by hikers, geocachers, orienteers and equestrians. Make sure to watch for the bald eagles in the spring!
If you enjoy a more leisurely pace, play a round of golf at Fox Bend Golf Course, one of the finest public courses in the Chicagoland area. Fox Bend offers 18-holes of beautifully landscaped greens and fairways. Golfers and non-golfers alike enjoy dining at Pearce’s which boasts specialty drinks, eclectic appetizers, great sandwiches and signature items.
No matter what your pleasure, you can be sure that you will find it in Oswego. For more information on accommodations, dining, shopping and attractions call 630.554.3618 or log onto www.visitoswegoil.org or stop by our Visitors Center located in Village Hall at 100 Parkers Mill.
Calendar of Events 2017:
- May 6th & 7th: Wine on the Fox
- May 27th, July 29th & August 26th: Oswego Beats & Eats
- June 4th-September 30th: Oswego Country Market
- June 8, June 22, July 13 and August 2: Movies in the Park
- June 15th-18th: PrairieFest
- June 29-July 3: Vietnam Moving Wall
- July 4th: Independence Day Fireworks
- September 16th: Brew at the Bridge
- September 17th: Fall Fox Fest
- October 7th: Oswego Literary Festival
- November 25th: Small Business Saturday
- November 26th: Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony
- December 1st-2nd: Christmas Walk
For more information on Attractions, Lodging and Events, please call 630-554-4636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Oswego Visitors Guide