Village of Oswego facilities to re-open Monday, June 1
Oswego Village Hall, the Oswego Police Department Headquarters, and the Oswego Public Works facility will reopen to the public on Monday, June 1, for their regular hours of operation.
Most Village business can be conducted online or by phone, and residents and businesses are still encouraged to avoid an in-person trip unless necessary. For the health and safety of staff and the wider public, visitors to any Village facility are asked to follow these guidelines:
- Wear a mask or face covering
- Reserve the mornings for seniors and other at-risk residents. Special hours for vulnerable populations are 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. daily.
- Keep at least six feet away from other people and follow signs and floor markings to encourage distance and traffic flow.
Staff working inside the facilities will also be taking additional precautions, including wearing masks, regularly disinfecting surfaces, and conducting daily health assessments upon entering buildings.
Although full Village services are expected to resume, some staff will continue to work remotely. Residents should call ahead if they need to make an appointment with a specific staff member.
Conduct business online and by phone
Save a trip! Most Village business can be conducted by phone or online:
- Pay bills online at css.oswegoil.org
- Pay by phone at 630-554-3618
- Pay in person, no contact required, at the pay box in front of Village Hall, 100 Parkers Mill. If paying using the pay box, include the stub of your bill to ensure that payment is credited to the correct account.
Apply for a permit
For the fastest service, send your questions about permits, building inspections, or zoning issues to BZinfo@oswegoil.org or call 630-554-2310.
- To file a police report, request records, or access other non-emergency services, call the police department’s main line at 630-551-7300. Many services can be handled over the phone.
Report a needed repair
- Use our Oswego Click N Fix app available for iPhone and Android devices
- Visit www.oswegoil.org and click on Report a Problem
- Call Public Works at 630-554-3242.
Visit the Village of Oswego’s website and follow us on social media for updates
For additional information on Village of Oswego operations and resources for residents and businesses, visit the Village’s COVID-19 response page at www.oswegoil.org/covid-19.aspx.
For up-to-the-minute updates on Village operations, follow the Village of Oswego on Facebook (@VillageofOswego) and Twitter (@OswegoIL60543). Or sign up for Village news straight to your inbox. Visit www.oswegoil.org and click on Email Alerts.
View All News & Announcements