Registering to Vote:
The Village has several employees who are certified Deputy Registrars. The Oswego Village Hall is located at 100 Parkers Mill, and staff is usually available for registration Monday through Friday from 8:00a.m. until 5:00p.m. Anyone registering to vote must have two (2) forms of identification: a photo ID and something with their current address (i.e. a utility bill). If you have any questions please contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 630-554-3259 or visit http://www.co.kendall.il.us/voter-registration/.
To register to vote you must:
- Reside in the County thirty (30) days prior to any election
- Be 18 years of age by election day
- Have a permanent dwelling place within the county
- Be a citizen of the United States
- If you are a naturalized citizen please bring your papers with you or know the court, city, state, and date of naturalization; the registration form requires this information.
Registrars are also available at the Kendall County Clerk’s Office and the Oswegoland Park District. Please contact them directly for availability of registrars at their locations.