Committees & Commissions
Leading the Village of Oswego
Cultural Arts Commission
The purpose of the Cultural Arts Commission is to:
- Establish, initiate, sponsor, organize, and promote cultural and artistic programs and services for the enrichment and enjoyment of the Oswego community.
- Build awareness of and participation in all the arts – visual, performing, and literary.
- Continually add to the established public art collection.
- Provide a diverse representation of superior quality artistic and cultural programs and events to serve all segments of the Oswego Community, thus enhancing the quality of life in Oswego.
Chairman: Angie Hibben
Secretary: Tamzin Ritchie
Commissioner: Karen Kulzer
Commissioner: Jennifer Putzier
Commissioner: Kristie Vest
Commissioner: Gayle Faber
Village Liaison: Michele Brown
Upcoming Events 2017:
- May 6th & 7th: Wine on the Fox
- May 27th, July 29th & August 26th: Oswego Beats & Eats
- June 4th-September 30th: Oswego Country Market
- June 8, June 22, July 13 and August 2: Movies in the Park
- June 15th-18th: PrairieFest
- June 29-July 3: Vietnam Moving Wall
- July 4th: Independence Day Fireworks
- September 16th: Brew at the Bridge
- September 17th: Fall Fox Fest
- October 7th: Oswego Literary Festival
- November 25th: Small Business Saturday
- November 26th: Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony
- December 1st-2nd: Christmas Walk