Access Village of Oswego services during the COVID-19 Stay at Home Order
Update 5/29/2020: Village facilities will reopen to the public on Monday, June 1. For more information, click here.
Oswego Police Headquarters
Oswego Police Headquarters, 3355 Woolley Road, is closed to the public, however, the headquarters is staffed, and exceptions will be made in the case of an emergency.
- As always, in an emergency, call 911.
- If you are not experiencing an emergency, but still need the police to respond, call the police non-emergency line at 630-554-3426.
- To file a police report, request records, or access other services, call the police department’s main line at 630-551-7300. Many services can be handled over the phone.
Our police officers will be patrolling and responding to calls as always and will be employing personal protective equipment and social distancing as appropriate to ensure the safety of our officers and the public.
Public Works Facility
The Oswego Public Works Facility, 100 Theodore Drive, is closed to the public. Residents can still report needed repairs throughout the Village.
- Use our Oswego Click N Fix app available for iPhone and Android devices
- Visit our Report a Problem page
- Call Public Works at 630-554-3242
As always, repairs will be prioritized based on those that are most important for the health and safety of our residents. Public works crews have been assigned to split teams to limit contact with each other and ensure the continuity of water, street repair, and other essential services.
Oswego Village Hall
Oswego Village Hall is closed to members of the public, however, residents can still pay bills and apply for permits, and key Village Hall staff will be on-site to respond to emergencies.
Residents can pay for their water bills:
- Online at css.oswegoil.org
- By phone at 630-554-3618
- In person, no contact required, at the pay box in front of Village Hall, 100 Parkers Mill. If paying using the pay box, include the stub of your bill to ensure that payment is credited to the correct account.
Get a permit or inspection
Staff are still processing permits of all kinds, and essential building inspections are continuing. For the fastest service, send your questions about permits, building inspections, or zoning issues to BZinfo@oswegoil.org or call 630-554-2310.
Many of our staff are working remotely. Please allow extra time for a response, and thank you in advance for your patience.